cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHEK

Clovige
Neighbour

I can not watch CHEK as I receive the message that I am not connected to my TELUS internet, but I am connected.
I have tried resetting the tv box and resetting my password, but nothing has worked..

6 REPLIES 6

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. Are you currently subscribed to that channel?

yes, I am subscribed to that channel.

Also, I am using the TELUS TV Digital Box with the TELUS TV+ app directly from the TELUS gateway on the same internet account as my Pik TV is associated

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

That definitely is odd. If rebooting your equipment doesn't do the trick and as @KHR mentioned you're not using any third party devices, etc. then your best bet would be to reach out to our Tech Support team to have someone take a look at your profile!

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Are you using any 3rd party network devices and/or are you using the service at a different address than your home internet? Chek TV is only allowed in-home, so if the system thinks that your watching on a different internet connection than the one associated to your Pik TV account, it will block access. This could include ethernet switches, 3rd party routers, etc.

If you're connecting your TELUS TV Digital Box/Apple TV/other device with TELUS TV+ app directly from the TELUS gateway on the same internet account as your Pik TV is associated - you may need a troubleshooting agent to resolve something on your account.

I am using my TELUS TV Digital Box/ device with TELUS TV+ app directly from the TELUS gateway on the same internet account as my Pik TV is associated

st0106
Advocate
Have you checked the free on-demand uploaded on the channel’s website? If the picture quality is the same, you can change the current watching habit.