cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TLC not updating

Shannonj1
Friendly Neighbour
Hi, it seems like TLC hasn’t updated on demand shows. I was looking at the 90 day fiancé series (before the 90 days, the other way, etc.), sister wives, outdaughtered. Thanks!
10 REPLIES 10

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

Can you elaborate which season and episodes for each show so that I can flag I to our content team - this will enable them to request the episodes from the vendor? Thanks!

Shannonj1
Friendly Neighbour
Before the 90 days season 6 anything after episode 8. 90 days the other way season 5 anything after episode 2. Sister wives anything from season 18. Outdaughtered anything from season 9.

Shannonj1
Friendly Neighbour
Any update on this?

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. We were advised by our content team earlier this morning regarding Outdaughtered that we haven't yet received any episodes from TLC but will continue to check in.

Shannonj1
Friendly Neighbour
Ok, thanks. Anything about the rest? I see one more episode (episode 9) of before the 90 days now but none of the other episodes (10-12) or anything else for the other way or sister wives.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

We were advised that for both 90 Day Fiance programs, all currently available episodes should be uploaded, and there's no word yet on Sister Wives though our team is aware and looking into it.

Shannonj1
Friendly Neighbour
Ok, someone advised incorrectly though, as they are not updated and as someone else has mentioned they don’t have access to these episodes either so could it please be looked into. Thank you.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

90 Day Fiance: Before The 90 Days - all episodes should be available

90 Day Fiance: The Other Way - all episodes should be available

Sister Wives - our content team is looking into making them available

Outdaughtered - we haven't had any Season 9 episodes yet; not yet provided by TLC and/or may not be made available to TELUS (content team investigating)

erikam
Just Moved In

I am also having this issue, and it's very annoying. I hope it can get resolved soon!

Shannonj1
Friendly Neighbour
Me too! With the weather not being as nice I want to catch up on my reality Tv!