cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing On Demand episodes

Season
Neighbour

These are all On Demand programs we are having trouble finding. We are missing Blacklist season 10 on Global, Law and Order Special Victims season 24 on Citytv, Law and Order season 22 on Citytv, NCIS Season 20 only has episode 6 on Global and the same applies to NCIS Hawaii season 20 on Global. Some of the episodes come and go like Blacklist sometimes has 3 episodes then 1 then none then 2 and now none. Really strange! Last week we could get all episodes of seasons mention for the NCIS shows and now just one episode for each. Thank you in advance for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've flagged most of them to our content team but I wanted some clarification on NCIS: Hawaii. From what I can tell, there's only been two seasons - can you elaborate which of the two are missing?

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

st0106
Advocate
Broadcasting rights. Seem like NCIS and Hawaii are available on Paramount+ and Blacklist to be on Netflix. Almost everything will eventually migrate to streaming platforms from pay tv services.

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've flagged most of them to our content team but I wanted some clarification on NCIS: Hawaii. From what I can tell, there's only been two seasons - can you elaborate which of the two are missing?

It's season 2. There is only one episode showing and that's episode 6.

Season 1 has all 22 episodes showing but we are only looking for Season 2 episodes.

Thank you

On 8/22/2023 10:58 AM, TELUS Neighbourhood wrote:

Hi Season,

dru (Community Manager) posted a new reply in Optik TV on 08-22-2023 10:58 AM:

Re: Missing On Demand episodes

[mod edit - personal info]

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. Flagged this to our content team, thanks.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. Received a reply from our content team regarding NCIS: Hawaii just now. All episodes should be available on Friday Sept 1. I can't give a definitive time on the day, so just keep checking in on them, thanks.

Mirrie
Just Moved In
I have the same problem with Outlander Season 7. It was showing 6 of the 8 episodes, now suddenly only 5. In fact, I was watching episode 6 or 7 when there was a short power outage in my house; when the power came back on, the episode had vanished (it was just after midnight, so maybe it disappeared at midnight?). Really bizarre.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are these episodes still gone for you?

Mirrie
Just Moved In
Hi. Yes, now there's only the first 2 episodes available. Good thing I watched episode 8 last night. However, I'm talking about Telus TV+ (Pik tv). Not sure if that makes a difference.