cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Series recording won’t set up.

Talldutchone
Just Moved In

I am a new Telus customer with the latest equipment and I have found a couple of shows that won’t let me set up a series recording. Donnie & Dhali and the global 6 o’clock news. Other people I know who have Telus are able to set these up. 
I hit the button twice for series recording and they light up for a moment and then disappear.  I noticed others have had this issue as well.

What is the solution?  

6 REPLIES 6

MrSL
Leader

Hi @Talldutchone just to clarify, is it the TelusTV-21T set top box you are using with cloud recording?

Looks like this:

TelusTV-21T.jpg

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. I'll send you a private message to discuss further, thanks.

Rocky3
Rockstar

I have 3 red dots for 6PM global BC news.

wonder why @A-B likes PM so much.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

We always move to private messaging when we'll be discussing private info like account numbers, etc. to forward off to our dev team. If you have something constructive to add to any conversation, by all means please do so. If you have snide comments to make, feel free to just send them to me in a PM as well. Consider this your one warning, thanks!

Rocky3
Rockstar

Not at all snide. My comments that issues are hidden away mostly by you going to PM. Perhaps if you said PM me to discuss personal info and then post on issue management I would not be so sketical as to your motives for ending a thread once you say PM me with no further discussion of a resolution so that others can benefit.

Rocky3
Rockstar

Did you get a solution?