cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needing to Restart of Re-Boot TelusTV-21T Daily

RD4
Just Moved In

Hi, I recently switch over to the new TELUS TV+ using the TelusTV-21T android boxes.  Almost every time I turn on the TV and box, I get a TELUS TV+ screen that just continue to spin.  If I unplug the box and do a re-boot, it works fine for most of the day, but then will need a re-boot again the next day.  Sometimes it says it has no Internet connection even though the Internet is still up and running and I can use the wi-fi on my other devices.  Again a reboot resolves this.  I am just wondering if this is normal to have to keep re-booting the system every time I want to watch TV?  Its starting to get a bit annoying.  Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

Defintely not the way it's supposed to work.

I'm guessing it's not wired so I would look into your wifi setup to see what might be causing this.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

Thanks.  Yes, the box is wireless.  The router and boxes are part of a new set up so everything is on the factory default settings (I would assume).  I am not sure what to adjust as the wi-fi works fine for other devices.

Rocky3
Rockstar

This is similar to my issue with lost power, it has taken about 10 minutes of rebooting to get it running again. The last time it took 40 minutes to complete the boot cycle.

What I mean, depower/repower displays TelusTV on screen. The white blinking light turns blue, then white and display says no input signal detected. Rinse and repeat until it finally goes to the coloured balls bouncing under the TelusTV. I will be asking fo ra new box this week

RD4
Just Moved In

My reboots are quick, its just that I have to do them every day...