cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My screen ratio is all wonky

Jammy
Just Moved In

Our TV Optik screen ratio is all messed up. I came home one day and turned on the TV and everything was all zoomed and enlarged. We can’t see the guide or anything on the edges.  I looked up what the problem could be and tried all the screen ratio options, nothing worked to get it back to normal. The TV settings are fine because when we use HDM2 for Prime or playstation everything is fine. I had to put it on SD and that is crappy as we pay for HD channels.

HELP!!

2 REPLIES 2

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

Most modern TV's can have different settings for each HDMI port. You may need to check the settings for the port your Optik TV box is connected to. It's quite possible it's different than the settings used for Prime or your PlayStation.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Optik also has a zoom feature that used to be used for SD channels to chop off the black boxes and zoom in on the content. On your Optik remote press Options and then choose TV Zoom. Ensure that is set to Normal.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂