cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Previews List

BobArthur
Ambassador

Where can we find the list of upcoming free previews on the Telus website ???? Right now when I put " free previews " in the search box it takes me here: https://www.telus.com/en/tv/what-to-watch

So is there any place ( besides channel 5 ) that I can see the list of current and upcoming Telus free previews ????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Bob, there was a business decision to pull the free previews page on the TELUS page. If this changes in the future, we'll update and have the page reinstated. 

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25

Free preview for June
Discovery
Discovery science
Discovery velocity
ID
Animal planet
Nat Geo wild
All start June 20th except Nat Geo which is June 1

The free previews for Discovery, Discovery Science, Discovery Velocity, Investigation Discovery and Animal Planet run from June 20th to July 16th.

Hi there - it might depend on just which Telus cable box you have. I'm using the older 4K version so the best I can do is give you the easy instructions on how to activate channels for that particular box:

- using the remote pictured below hit the " menu " button located above the " OK " button

Telus.jpg

- go down to " Settings " and hit OK

- go down to the first box on the 2nd row called " Customize your Guide " and hit OK

- now go down to channel 5 ( or any other channel you subscribe to and want to activate ) and hit OK so that a check mark appears in the box

- you should now have access to channel 5

If you have the newer version of the Telus TV cable box then I have no idea how to activate channels on that box so hopefully somebody else can help you with that function.

bookgirl
Friendly Neighbour
Since Telus refuses to make a list here is what might be in free preview for June. Found this on the Bell website page

Free preview for June
Discovery
Discovery science
Discovery velocity
ID
Animal planet
Nat Geo wild
All start June 20th except Nat Geo which is June 1

Lacey2000
Neighbour
I have just recently got Telus tv and internet. With this new box and remote, you can not find the free preview stations. The remote has completely changed.
This was one of the reasons I went with Telus, but to ff in recorded programs, it's 30 sec at a time.. nothing smooth about that. No free previews..this sucks After my time is up with Telus. I'm letting it go. Very very disappointed