cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged Monthly for On Demand I never ordered

Ccmryan72
Friendly Neighbour

Every month, since I ordered Telus, last November, I get charges of On Demand that I never ordered. I have to call Telus every month to have the charges reversed, I have a purchase pin, no one else in the household, I had my systems replaced twice and a Telus tech in, still not resolved, now I am getting channels added, like Sports networks, don't watch sports and Fox news. Nothing is being done by Telus. I have resorted to file a complaint with Commission for Complaints for Telecom Television Services, I am hoping to cancel my contract with Telus for both home and mobile without the fees  and Global's Consumer Matters

8 REPLIES 8

Rocky3
Rockstar

Have you changed your pin in 5 months?  

Ccmryan72
Friendly Neighbour

Thank you Rocky3. I did

Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Ccmryan72 I'm going to send you a private message to gather more info. 

Just replied. Thanks

Ccmryan72
Friendly Neighbour

I have a Telus Agent working with me now, but if you have your PVR box and a wireless box in the same room, you will have all of the problems I am having. We are hoping black electrical tape covering the PVR box will resolve that problem.

Very curious situation.

What box are you calling the "wireless box"?

What part of the PVR are you covering with the tape? If it's the IR sensor then wouldn't that block the remote control?

[edit] It just occurred to me that you might have 2 Optik boxes in the same room. If that's the case then blocking the IR port on the box not connected to the TV is required.

we are having the same issues, but the boxes are in two separate rooms but at the same place on the wall and both up against the wall

Ccmryan72
Friendly Neighbour
Cover one that you are not using with black electrical tape. That should resolve the issue