cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ch 585 Stingray Classica stopped working

pbsme
Ambassador
I wonder if anyone else is having this problem. If I tune to the channel it says I’m not subscribed. If I select “View Options”, I get a message saying “This channel is already part of your TV package and does not need to be added.” ( Ref.#401). All my other channels seem to work and I have been watching this one very recently.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Chicnstu wrote:

This channel is supposed to be included in the Essentials (basic cable) package so everyone should have access to it. I also see that it was scheduled to be on free previous from Jan 29th through March 29th which is today so this tells me the programming for the channel in the back end systems may be incorrect. I recommend you contact tech support via phone or live chat and have them investigate as it could potentially be impacting multiple customers and they will want to know about it and fix it accordingly.

We really need to be able to edit posts again... It was on Free Preview. Not 'previous' as I typo'd in my first post.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Chicnstu
Leader

This channel is supposed to be included in the Essentials (basic cable) package so everyone should have access to it. I also see that it was scheduled to be on free previous from Jan 29th through March 29th which is today so this tells me the programming for the channel in the back end systems may be incorrect. I recommend you contact tech support via phone or live chat and have them investigate as it could potentially be impacting multiple customers and they will want to know about it and fix it accordingly.

@Chicnstu wrote:

We really need to be able to edit posts again... It was on Free Preview. Not 'previous' as I typo'd in my first post.

Working again. Thanks for your suggestion. 

Doryfera
Neighbour

What was the solution? I'm having the same problem. Is the only answer to call TELUS Tech Support and get them to do individual workarounds?

It is now a separate subscription channel for $8 per month. Since the operas are without English subtitles, I will save my $8. Not everything is HD and I’m not sure anything on the channel is 4K. Some performances are are quite old.