cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANNOT ACCESS ADD ON's: !!!!! so frustrated with on line experience

Creatrix
Organizer

Wow: I am not a 'rusty' internet user butI am stumped: I want to remove my additional channels from my plan and I am going round and round: cannot 'select box' to remove the extra channels and the chat is just a copy of the automatic AI info rvia the 1-888-811-2323 number. 

Yes, I logged on/went to OPTIC TV/ found the right spot, but no option to select and remove the add-on channels.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  I use to be able to add and delete additional channels via my laptop on their website.

Where are the humans?

14 REPLIES 14

Zman2k2
Leader

I’ve never succeeded in doing what you want in the MyTELUS portal on the website.  Oddly enough, using the MyTELUS app on your phone….easy peasy.

Lib
Friendly Neighbour

LOL did not know I could do it via my phone!

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. I'll send you a private message to discuss further, thanks.

Lib
Friendly Neighbour

Thank you for the PM and your follow-up. Hv sent response. Cheers

Lib
Friendly Neighbour

ps

the email is the one under my name: they should be able to track it down via the name Elizabeth Morin  cheers

Lib
Friendly Neighbour

Follow up: I did speak with a rep: and it was confirmed that I can add channels via TV but not remove them: also confirmed that I am unable to see the 'remove' field via 'My Telus' yet the support person was able to view it on their own page. It has been moved on to tech review. Thank you again for reaching out

Lib
Friendly Neighbour

update: the issue has been move up to tech support : confirmed cannot remove via TV but can add. Thanks for reaching out.

ASC1
Neighbour

Also can't remove an Additional Channel that I no longer want on either the App or My Telus online. Very frustrating.  

RickO66
Neighbour

Same here. App says somethig went wrong. Try again. I have been trying again and again. Cannot access to cancel added channels.

Yup! seems that having a phone number for live tech support is the golden ticket: have to call support and have them handle the removal: Archaic and klutzy for sure!

I'm in the same boat. unable to add or remove on the web browser or the app.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Give our team a call and they can look into your profile for you.

Thank you... I did so: I believe this original post was at the end of last year. Any idea as to how to close the inquiry? Cheers

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

This reply if you look was to a different user. We'll leave it open for now in case any other users experience the same issue.