cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple TV not Working?

Pete1161
Organizer

Hi when I select the Telus App on Apple TV it opens and then immediately closes (undoing new system with recordings). This happens with all my Apple TV’s and I have deleted the App and reinstalled it with the same result.  I am on the latest Apple TV public Beta software so perhaps this is the problem.  Would appreciate if someone could let me know if they are experiencing the same issue so I know if the problem is on my end or not.  Thanks!  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @gojets25 @Pete1161 @whitewater @CmndrTaco @Kolly @DrewOffTheBeat @Peltron @Rwagar75 @FuzzyLogic 

The Apple development team pushed an app update to the Apple App Store early this morning to address the issues with tvOS 17.2. If you go to the App Store, navigate to Purchased and then click on TELUS TV+, you can download the app manually. If you have automatic updates turned on, your Apple TV may have already grabbed the new app, or it may be scheduled to download sometime today. The latest version is 2.6.1 (474). Apple doesn't publicly announce official OS release dates in advance, and we were anticipating it to come later this week; they beat us by a day. Thanks for the patience.

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25

whitewater
Organizer

I have the same problem also. Telus Tv  Plus won't load on my apple tv. I tried everything uninstalling, then reinstalling Telus Tv Plus from apple Appstore, and even doing a factory reset. Nothing has worked.  

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. If you're experiencing the same issue, please note that our dev team is aware of this and actively working on a hotfix that should be released very soon!

gojets25
Friendly Neighbour

…still waiting the day after tvOS 17.2 public release for functional TELUS TV+ app… since this is impacting our ability to use our subscriptions, will there be any compensation for users?

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @gojets25 @Pete1161 @whitewater @CmndrTaco @Kolly @DrewOffTheBeat @Peltron @Rwagar75 @FuzzyLogic 

The Apple development team pushed an app update to the Apple App Store early this morning to address the issues with tvOS 17.2. If you go to the App Store, navigate to Purchased and then click on TELUS TV+, you can download the app manually. If you have automatic updates turned on, your Apple TV may have already grabbed the new app, or it may be scheduled to download sometime today. The latest version is 2.6.1 (474). Apple doesn't publicly announce official OS release dates in advance, and we were anticipating it to come later this week; they beat us by a day. Thanks for the patience.

Thank you so much for getting the app working again.