cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is going on?

tristahx
Friendly Neighbour
So I have a payment arrangement for yesterday but it's under "home services" and I don't have anything but mobile service; cell phone, tablet and watch. I've never had home service, I live in rural Sask, it's not even available where I am. So that's odd.
Then there's the fact that when I ask the virtual chat assistant about payment arrangements, Im told the account owner or manager needs to sign in to do that. I've checked my account and I'm still the only one on it and Im set as owner, so what's going on there?
Then Im wondering what the live chat teams hours of operation are, does anyone know?
Whats happening to Telus? I've been with them for 15 years now and I cannot keep up with my bill in the last 14 months! My bills are upwards of $700/month due to playing catch-up and it just keeps getting worse. 3 months ago I put $600 on a $764 bill and withina who and a half, the new bill came out and I was back up to owing $632!!! How the heck am I supposed to keep up with this highway robbery???
2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

It sounds like something has gone awry in the back end, and you should talk to a live agent to get hot sorted.

Are you reviewing your PDF invoice? It should clearly explain where your costs are derived, and help you to determine if there are steps you can take to reduce your costs.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

xray
Hero

Sounds like your payment went to the wrong place. This needs to get sorted out with a live agent.

You can skip the virtual agent on Chat by answering the bot questions with "I need to speak to an agent". You may need to do that a few times as the bot can be in a bad mood sometimes 😉.