cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complimentary data

SHIR
Just Moved In

In my account with Koodo I got this ... and I was told that it is Telus that I need to contact for confirmation, not Koodo.

Complimentary data FAQ

Good news! As a valued TELUS SmartHub and Koodo customer, we’ve added a complimentary 100GB of mobile data at no extra cost – perfect for using your phone to surf, stream or as a hotspot when you’re away from home.

Why am I getting complimentary data?

Because you have both TELUS Smart Hub and Koodo services with us, you are getting this offer. We want both of these services to work together to meet your connectivity and data needs, and to help with this, we want to ensure you have the data you need when you’re at home or on the go. By adding this extra data to your mobility plan, it ensures that you have peace of mind connectivity on both of your devices.

How long will the complimentary data stay on my account?

The complimentary data will already be reflected on your account and will be valid as long as you keep your TELUS Smart Hub service and your current Koodo rate plan active, including during a device upgrade. After logging into your Koodo Self Serve account, you will see the complimentary data under Transaction History, with an expiry date of 8 years.

How much does this cost?

There's no cost at all - it's totally free!

What do I have to do to get the complimentary data?

No action needs to be taken and the change will already be reflected on your account.

I cannot find this in my transaction history. I am looking for confirmation of this before I assume it is correct and then find out that it is not. Can you confirm?

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

The complimentary data SHOULD show in your Koodo phone management site as additional data available.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"