cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in

Disgruntld
Neighbour
I have an account with Public Mobile, a subsidiary of Telus. I'm unable to log in to that account since they implemented their eversafe front end. Because of this I can't make any changes or request any support or even cancel my service.

What should I do. Telus seems to have abandoned even the slightest hint of customer service.
8 REPLIES 8

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. Try asking the team/community over at the official Public Mobile Community.

You have to log in to post there. The new eversafe front end covers all public mobile sites.

Also, the support chat is just a façade. Regardless of what your problem is the bot directs you to log in to solve it.

Correct! the whole system is Bullsh*t

doesnt work-wonderfulty app keeps recycling you to login---when you cant!!!!--email change doesnt help at all total BS!!

you need to sign up somewhere else-port your number come back make a new account new sim, then report number, all at a cost because the app sux and does not work ever since that eversafe BS was implemented- FFS way too much silly security and now it just trips over itself-- I have no way into my account at all!

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

Hopefully something here will be of use:

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

Thanks for the attempt, the information did make me feel better because now I know the eversafe system catastrophically fails in a wide number ways, not just for me.

My problem is that it thinks my email address isn't a valid email address format. But it'll send me an email to that same address if I click on Forgot My Email Address.

No doubt Telus went with the lowest bidder on this software package. It's total garbage.

I'm at the point where I have to call my credit card company and block further charges. Telus gets your credit card number and then deliberately prevents you from being able to contact them.

I'm a Calgarian and wanted to support what used to be an Alberta company, especially since Rogers bought Shaw. But they've shown their cards and they're one of the worst companies I've ever had the misfortune of being caught by.

But I bet they're at the top of the charts when it comes to diversity. Sure looks that way from their ads. Too bad they don't give a **bleep** about their customers or their service. Get woke go broke.

-- Sent from /e/ Mail.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Have you tried updating your email by selecting the 'forgot password/email' option? If that doesn't work, you can always try the Virtual Assistant and prompt it with "Can't Login" here: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/libs/chatbot.html?botId=ZJkWuVb7Hp6EEcTIZKMZbvLwuDV&lang=en&toggle=fals...

Everything you just said is a joke-NOTHING WORKS!