Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TELUS Rewards page not loading

xray
Hero

When I try to access the rewards page from a browser this is all I get:

URL: https://www.telus.com/my-rewards/dashboard/eban/[*****************]

xray_0-1705985236843.png

It works when accessing from the My TELUS app and I'm able to select a reward to redeem but then I get this:
Screenshot_20240122-210431_My_TELUS.png

I've waited and tried later several times now with no luck.

120 REPLIES 120

NelaMax
Just Moved In

I've been having the same issue for weeks now too, and I've followed every trouble shooting suggestion given by tech support. I also didn't get the extra 5 points for signing up for the automatic monthly payments they offered. It's definitely become discouraging and quite frustrating having to wait for weeks, plus feeling customers are receiving little to no support from customer service! 

xray
Hero

The reward page was working for me for a while but it's now back to not working.

I cleared all data for the site in Chrome and now I can't log back in because the site is asking for the 2FA code and the code is not showing in the My TELUS app. I've tried on multiple devices with the same result.

I'm stuck now not being able to log in at all to My TELUS from a browser. I can still log in to the app fortunately, it's just not showing me the 2FA code.

BrandonT
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @xray,
In regards to your 2FA code not generating, there are two ways to generate the code.
A) Have the app open, and wait for the pop-up containing the code.
B) Open the app, click the 3 lines on the top left of the app, tap Contact and security settings, then click Get a verification code. 

Hope that helps! 🙂

I have been trying with method A. The app never gives the pop-up.

I also tried method B but there is no menu item to Get a verification code:

xray_0-1707680084161.png

I've also tried a phone reboot and force stop on the app. The only thing I haven't tried is a reinstall but I'm hesitant to do that as it's my only way to access my account right now since I'm locked out of all browser access.

kangminkim1
Just Moved In

also not able to access from chrome or other websites after clearing caches. 

BrandonT
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

I was able to successfully redeem my rewards today 02/10/2024, here is how.

Before you think or say "I already cleared my cache and cookies" hear me out.
There are multiple ways to clear cache and cookies, you might be missing one of the steps.

The following instructions will be for a computer using Google Chrome.
1. Go to https://www.telus.com/my-rewards
2. Click the lock icon to the left of the URL, and click the Cookies and site data option.

BrandonT_0-1707652404024.png

3. Then click Manage cookies and site data

BrandonT_1-1707652475066.png

4. Click every trashcan icon until there are no more. Then click Done.

BrandonT_2-1707652557968.png

5. Click Reload

BrandonT_3-1707652635328.png

6. Click Access your rewards

BrandonT_4-1707652820029.png

7. Once you are logged in, you will be at a new website URL: 
https://www.telus.com/my-rewards/dashboard

8. Repeat the entire process again starting from step 2 to clear the cache and cookies from this page.

9. Login, and the issue should be fixed. 

Note: You may do this during a time where there is heavy traffic, and or website maintenance making the solution above appear that its not working. If you are still having difficulties retry these steps in a few hours or the next day. If the issue still persists, this resolution may not be for you and I encourage you to continue to post, and include screenshots (but make sure to blur out any personal information including the ending of the URL

That's exactly what I did and got up to step 6 where I encountered the 2FA problem because my 2FA token was cleared and I needed a new one.

BrandonT
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member
Yes, with the steps I shared, it will require you to login 2x. If you have 2fa enabled, it will also require entering the 2fa x2 also (they don't have to be the same code). Please try following those steps again and when you get to step 9, login using a newly generated 2fa code. Does this work for you? If not, what step did you get stuck at, and what does the page look like?

It doesn't work for me because the app is not giving me a code.
See my previous post:
https://forum.telus.com/t5/My-Home-Account/TELUS-Rewards-page-not-loading/m-p/145811/highlight/true#...

jettess
Friendly Neighbour
Oops something went wrong...
If you think this is an error, please wait 24 hrs and try again.
It says this!!!! no one can get into the catalog. computer issues with Telus. It is very irritating

I have done this multiple times and still cannot access the page 

mgflynn
Friendly Neighbour

This does not work at all. Thanks for nothing.

BrandonT
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

@xray We both seem to have different URL's when trying to access or dashboard.
I'm curious what happens if you delete the eban/[**********] portion, and click enter. 

You have: https://www.telus.com/my-rewards/dashboard/eban/[*****************]
I have: https://www.telus.com/my-rewards/dashboard/

BrandonT_0-1707653695182.png

Still doesn’t work. I tried that

I finally have access to the rewards catalogue from the link on my account page.

Sent from my iPhone

Chalifouxkyle
Just Moved In
Same issue with me

Same here, mine does not work.

All of us must have "computer problems"  ????   😂😁

Right....

xray
Hero

So in order to get the My TELUS app to give me 2FA codes I had to disable 2FA and set it up again. Now it gives me the menu item to get a Security code. I'll see how long it continues to work.

Now that I can log in on a browser I retried clearing the site data 3 times and each time it's the same on the rewards page just showing nothing but the territorial acknowledgement. I turned on developer mode in Chrome and it showed errors in the console. Most of the errors are due to my ad blocker but there are a few that look suspicious.

xray_0-1707718764545.png

Using Edge gives similar results

xray_1-1707719362946.png

So it looks like the js script it's trying to load has a MIME type of text/html when it should be text/javascript.

hbrown
Just Moved In
I haven't been able to load it for months.

hbrown
Just Moved In
I've been trying to access this page for months.

lisamorran
Just Moved In

Still having issues here too.. I've tried accessing from multiple computers, phones, the app...