cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem linking new service - "The account has been cancelled"

Vici_Thoms
Neighbour

I ordered new services with Telus several weeks ago and received an email confirming my home service order with the account number, services summary and account details. The email instructs to "Review and verify your services in My Telus today", but after creating my account and logging in, I haven't been able to link the account. When I first tried a few days after the service was ordered, it said there was no service to link, so I figured it would take a while to get into the system. When I tried again today, after logging in to My Telus, I attempted to link the account number and entered the verification code I received by SMS and a message popped up "This account has been cancelled". When I tried again, it said that this account has already been linked, go back to your My Telus Overview, but when I do, there's only "You don’t currently have any TELUS services under this profile."

I had a Telus home phone account that I cancelled over 2 years ago at the same postal code, but this is a new profile and account number.

I've received several emails and sms about the new account and services, so what's up!?!

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. Feel free to send us a private message and we can look in to this.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.