cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to actually speak to a person? Banking info issue

DeannaDunster
Neighbour

I received a rather large bill from Telus as my bill has not been paid in 2 months.  Odd, because I have direct billing set up so they should simply take the money out of my account.

I do actually want to transfer my payments to another bank, but cannot, for the life of me, get this done.  When I log in either on the app or online I'm told there are no services attached to that account so I cannot update my billing info.  I tried calling but i get the computerized genius who doesn't understand anything I'm saying even though I'm using single, simple words like "banking information".  After several tries I was told to log in to my Telus app and complete the set up, but then I'm back at square one with "There are no services attached to this account"

I tried contacting them through Facebook, and I'm told I'm highly fortunate because I don't have to wait for them to answer, I can get on with life until they decide it's time to give me a reply.  Which is when?  Honestly.  Please, for the love of God, give me a live person who knows what they're doing!

1 REPLY 1

xray
Hero

To get to a real person with online Chat just keep saying "I need to speak to a person" regardless of what the question is. It may take many tries but you'll get there eventually.