cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home services cancellation

KH07
Neighbour
I cancelled all my home services effective May 9/2024. I gave plenty of notice and was paid in full up to that date (month to month/no contract). On May 10 I got a bill for just Internet (my services included Optik TV & Internet). Called Telus customer service and was told this was an error on their part and the charge would be reversed (explanation that the Internet service cancellation request had not been completed on their end). Telus representative apologized and I assumed this was resolved. Well now it's June and I just received ANOTHER monthly bill for Internet only...This is ridiculous, how many times do I need to speak to someone before this is completed properly? Anyone else having this same issue? Very frustrated 😞
3 REPLIES 3

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

We're sorry to hear about the ongoing billing issues and the frustration this has caused. It’s certainly not the experience we wanted. Can you send us a private message with your account details so we can review your account and ensure the cancellation is processed correctly?

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Tampa
Neighbour

I recieved a bill for internet plan for 2.30 even if I never recieved the home security service. They never installed it and I am being billed. Tried reaching customer service and cannot get to speak to anyone. This is my last hope.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @Tampa send us a private message and we can discuss this further.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.