cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email account deleted

Kim60
Neighbour

In the process of cancelling my TV and Security services, the rep from Telus deleted my e-mail account that I have had for over 30 years!  I spent over 2.5 hours and 3 different phone calls trying to get the account reactivated.  The rep was going to call me back within an hour and a half and never did receive a call back with an update.  I had to call back and spend another hour on the phone with a new rep, who activated my account but with the wrong name and no emails to be found.  I cannot access anything on my home computer or laptop but can see about a month's worth of Inbox emails only on my phone.  All my subfiles have nothing!  I am being told that it could take up to 7 days (working days as they don't work weekends) for the email team to try and retrieve the emails but should expect the worst, which is not being able to retrieve anything.  This is the second time in the last 4-5 years that I have had this happen with a Telus Rep accidentally deleting my email account and they were able to activate it that same day with all emails there.  The lack of communication from the rep who deleted my account is unacceptable and the fact that they may/may not be able to retrieve years of saved emails is incomprehensible to me.

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @Kim60 - we want to help with this. Please send us a private message