cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone 2 go app (crashes) on iphone X

Arin
Organizer
I am trying to run telus home phone 2 go app on my iphone x but it crashes all the time after loging in and after giving permission for contacts and microphone etc. Uninstalled and installed app 100 of time and did troubleshooting too but still doesn’t work. It’s working good on my iphone 8 with the same account but doesn’t work on iphone x.
6 REPLIES 6

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Are both iPhones running the same version of iOS? If not, that could be one issue causing the different behaviour.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Can you plz mention, which iOS operating system you are using?

Could be but hard to downgrade software as on iphone X it’s 12.1.2 and on the iphone 8 it is 11

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

So, that’s likely why it is fine on the iPhone 8, but not on the iPhone X. Until the App is updated to resolve conflicts with iOS 12.1.2, you are outta luck. Post a review / comment in the App Store, to get the developer’s attention.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

That,s not the fact as I uninstalled app from iphone 8 and upgraded ios software which is 12.1.2 but it’s working good on iphone 8 but crashes on iphone x with the same iOS software

I have reset all the settings (factory reset) but still facing same problem which is app crash. Did not get any solution yet to run TELUS home 2 go app on my iPhone X