cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Services contract

foneguy
Neighbour

I've been getting toss around with different agents about the renewal of my account.  My home services contract ended and the only way I knew was the notification of data overage on my internet, because I was on unlimited when I'm on a contract.  I've spoken to a few agents and none were helpeful until I said I'm leaving, so I was prepared to do so, but the tier 2 support said he was the last straw and he can help.  His offer was ok at best but the hassle to switch for $10 difference is not worth it so I entertained him.  He said he would call back Friday Sept 13 at 3PM.  Well it's Monday and no one has called.  How do I deal with this sort of poor client services.

3 REPLIES 3

foneguy
Neighbour

The thing about all this, after this post, I received a call from telus but I was on the road and could not answer it.  I followed up to call back to toll free, I was on hold for more than 40min, only to explain my situation and he transferred me to the loyalty and retention line but it was after their closing and the line disconnected.  The agent knew exactly what he was doing.  I'm on the road at the moment and this is frustrating.  I know when I get home, switch won't be so hard if I can't resolve this by then.  I recall when there was a time that there might of been some glimps of decent customer service.  Today it's all about how many calls they can put through.  

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @foneguy we can try to help with this. Please send us a message and we will do our best to help

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

I messaged you and you returned a bad link for account verification.  I sent you both my account phone number and a contact number.  I'm not sure what the work around is to contact me.  You are so quick to contact me about mobility promotions.