cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Errors

MSla
Just Moved In

I have been on the phone for hours trying to have my bill corrected for the past few months. I was told last week to expect a call back today which was not received. This is beyond frustrating. I keep getting told that the bill is overdue and needs to be paid by the online chat before anything can be done. I have spoken to several loyalty people, and have a case number. How do I even get ahold of anyone? The last call I made last week, I had to be so persistent and went through 4 other agents before I got the one who said he would call back after the weekend with the revised offer and corrections. Now what...I am currently on hold and have been told it will be over an hour. What has happened with Telus? All the agents are handled by a call center in another country. It is so difficult to manage our services. Something has to change. 

4 REPLIES 4

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Appreciate your patience with this situation. Were you able to get through to the team member and have your billing corrected?

MSla
Just Moved In
No I was not. I left a message.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Gotcha. I'll send you a private message to discuss further.

J-P
Organizer
I feel the exact same way! They randomly decided that the offers they GAVE me were too good and removed them from my account which more than doubled my charges. It has been an ongoing nightmare ever since.