cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always "temporarily unable to redeem this item... please try again later"

chucknbetty
Neighbour

Every time I attempt to redeem points (of which I have many), I select the phone number verification (either call or text, doesn't matter) and I get "You are temporarily unable to redeem this item. You may please try again later." It then "sticks" to any other redemption offer that is available, at least while I am logged in. When I try later, it may re-ask for my verification but it again fails as indicated above and stays "locked out" for some period of time. I have plenty of points available for the items I am selecting, and the items are "available/instock" by all indications. 

7 REPLIES 7

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi @chucknbetty - we can help troubleshoot the issue. Please send us a private message so we can get started

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

I have the same issue. I can't seem to message you though. Can you please help me?  I can only redeem "contest" entries and nothing else. 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

We'll send you a private message to inquire, thanks.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Mikderby
Neighbour

I am having the same problem!  Please help!  I’ve tried ALL the support pages, 3 different browsers, deleted cache and cookies - all to no avail and with the same result.  And the “quickest possible” text “appointment” is for SATURDAY (today is Wednesday).  Can I please get a PERSON to help me with this extremely frustrating issue?

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Could you please send us a private message so we can look into your account details, verify the situation, and proceed with the necessary steps?

I’ve tried clearing cache, clearing cookies, rebooting.

I’ve used the App, Chrome, FireFox, and Safari.

It has been a persistent problem for several weeks.

ALL I WANT TO DO IS REDEEM SOME POINTS!!!!!

upload_-UGFzdGVkR3JhcGhpYy0xLnBuZw==-2067936181393510816..png

Mike Derbyshire

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

We can try to help if you send us a private message