cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor service

Ryan87
Just Moved In
I originally called because I thought I had overage charges from my last vacation. Prior to my vacation, I called to update my phone plan. When I called Friday to discuss my overages, I was surprised to find out that my contract had expired, and I owe 464.54. I'm baffled that when I spoke to a live agent prior to changing my plan that they didn't mention my contract was going to expire. Instead, you took more money from me and provided awful service while I was on vacation. When I was trying to address the charge, I was told nothing could be done. In anger, I expressed leaving and going to a different provider. After some time, I received a text message, which I have attached. I decided to call again to find out if there was a resolution. I was told nothing could be done. I paid the bill, and I will continue to shop for a new provider. I will be sharing this with my network as I signed up through my place of work.
1 REPLY 1

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. Please let me know if you'd like me to send a private message to discuss further and I'll be here.