cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream+ & Prepaid Annual Prime Membership

FlatHeadJWC
Just Moved In
I am looking to add a Stream+ subscription but I already have an existing annual Amazon Prime subscription that ends in September 2024. I can't seem to find any details about what happens when I add Stream+.

Does any of the following happen?
1. Pause my existing Amazon Prime membership with my remaining months until I am off of Stream+ and get the remaining months back.
2. I get a discount on my Stream+ until my existing Amazon Prime membership runs out in September 2014.
3. I pay the full price for Stream+ and my existing Amazon Prime membership runs out in September 2024. After that I am still paying for it through Steam+.
4. I get a refund on my existing Amazon Prime membership as soon as Stream+ starts up.

Thanks
1 REPLY 1

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you've already got an Amazon Prime subscription, you should continue to use that existing one until it's over. You'll be able to login/use it with the Prime Video app on our Optik equipment. Then around the time it's set to expire you can cancel with Amazon and reach out to our team to have it bundled on the TELUS side.