Mobility Services
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Roaming charges

So we have a phone plan with Telus and we live on Vancouver Island. We head up island to camp at China beach and we get charged roaming charges. We paddle off of Sidney we get charged roaming charges. Each time we call to explain. This time they say ...

Jfast by Just Moved In
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Data overage

Wondering if anyone else has had a similar situation and can offer advice.I have 5gb of data on my monthly plan and NEVER go over it.Yesterday, while at work, I received a message from telus at 12:54 stating I had used 50% of my data.At 12:57 I recei...

Megan14 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

home phone 2 go

How do i get this app (home phone 2 go) to work properly. I have given it permission to use the microphone but no one can hear me. I can dial and hear the other person ok. If I call my landline with the app I can hear myself so the mike is working in...

MrE by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S10e Wifi calling issue- Expired Page

I am trying to enable wifi calling for my new S10e phone. I can successfully enable it, however, when it asks my cell number to register it, it doesn't work and says: "Page Expired: The page you are trying to access is no longer available". any ideas...

Esmaili by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Email

My email account will not send or receive mail. Was working this morning.

57 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Looking to buy a phone from europe, will telus work?

Looking to buy a phone from europe, will telus support this phone, LTE and all? If not, are there any other canadian networks that will? Here are the network bands the phone supports:LTE FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B20/B28LTE TDD: B38/B40WCDMA: B1/B2/B...

akjn435 by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost WiFi calling on Samsung S9

This is a strange one, I had Wi-Fi calling working on my Samsung S9, but after the phone board was recently replaced due to unrelated issues, the option for Wifi calling is missing in the phone settings (but I've gained a non-functional but shaded Wi...

JN3 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Telus Remaining Data Widget not functioning correctly

Hi everyone, I am new to the neighbourhood, and I just had a question regarding the My Telus data widget.I have a Galaxy S10+ running on Android 8.1 (Pie) and the widget was working fine until a few days ago.This is a really handy widget as it shows ...

Screenshot_20190620-132538_One UI Home.jpg Screenshot_20190620-132542_My TELUS.jpg

Data usage even when cellular Data turned off

This is ridiculous. I notice that in my data records within myTelus account it’s showing data occurrences constantly throughout the Night while I’m at home where I have wifi which is also provided by Telus yet somehow I’m logging relatively small amo...