cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online upgrade issue?

TheCake
Friendly Neighbour

I bought a phone upgrade and I’ve only got a few weeks left to return my old phone before being billed like $450 for the “not” bringing it back fee… never got any confirmation. This is my second time trying to order the upgrade. Everything goes through no problem and then there is just nothing next. I’m supposed to receive a confirmation but haven’t. My first order got canceled on their end. No explication at all it just got cancelled and that was it. Frustrating and annoying, I’ve also had to deal with customer support before with Telus with my last phone upgrade and it was terrible. I had them contacting me and then I had to contact them several times, only to be asked the same questions by 4 different support people. I felt like I was going insane. Then the issue turned out to be on their end!!! I’m dreading it but will probably have no choice but to deal with them again. Anyone have anything like this happen before?

5 REPLIES 5

El-Eric

Hi @TheCake although I haven't had issues with online ordering myself in about 8ish years of doing so, I understand that sometimes things can happen.

If after hitting "submit" on your order you did not receive anything past that point, I would say the order failed. 

If the issue is on our end just like last time, please do contact our team so we can help address the issue. You can dial *611 from your current device

TheCake
Friendly Neighbour
Thanks for the

TheCake
Friendly Neighbour
Thanks for the reply. I to have been with Telus for a long time, over ten years. I never used to have issues until recently. It's annoying as a long time customer to have this happening. My order says it's processing, I have a order number and the payment went through. And it says if anything is wrong they will contact me. I still haven't received anything at all. And nothing has shipped. It's really annoying. I tried to use the chat support and it said it's under maintenance. I'm still dreading calling, as last time I spent hours getting no where running in circles.. 😓

Syaoran
All-Star

Sometimes popup blockers, running the browser in a private window, and disabling things like cookies can prevent these things from completing.  What browser are you using and have you tried a different browser, like FireFox or Edge?  

TheCake
Friendly Neighbour
Thanks for the reply. I did the order through the Telus app. Which I think takes me to my browser on my phone eventually, which is google chrome. If this order also fails I guess I'll try using my PC, where I use opera as a browser.