cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection fee

Br99
Neighbour
I tried to get two new phones on line and ended up going to the Telus store for them. Got bill and was charged a connection fee plus an extended warranty fee for both phones which was not mentioned at all. Service rep on line was able to cancel said extended warranty but says cannot waive connection fee without a
Note from the store rep??? Every mention about this the rep changed the subject and completely ignored my concern. I had planned on switching my internet but now a going to stay with Shaw/Rogers as a result of telus’s buckle and dime charges.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Br99
Neighbour

Update:-Spent an hour on phone and they have agreed to waive fees which is good news as a long time customer. End of story!!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. I'll send you a private message to discuss further.

Br99
Neighbour
Got a message saying that my account needed to be verified?? Have replied to the private message and have had no further response from Telus re connection fees!! Obviously they find it easier to duck my question and hope I will give up and go away !! All kinds of we are so sorry for your experiences and gloss it over with rainbows and unicorns instead of waiving the connection fees that were charged for no reason to a long term customer !! What’s the answer straight up Telus???

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Actually, our social media team handles multiple conversations throughout the day, so will get to you as quickly as possible.

Br99
Neighbour

Update:-Spent an hour on phone and they have agreed to waive fees which is good news as a long time customer. End of story!!