cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my phone?

CASad
Neighbour
I did an online trade in I’m already starting to worry about my device that I shipped because the status has not changed since Dec 1 on my account.

I checked the Canada Post tracking number multiple times to confirm if my device was actually received, and it was. I even saw the signature of the recipient.

The device has been with Mobile Klinik since Dec 5. Today is Dec 16 and I still have not heard a thing! The page on MyTelus where I can see the progress of my trade in says that assessment should only take 3-5 days.

I have also been trying to get through customer service but no luck. I can’t get ahold of anyone. So I have no clue about the real status of my device, I can’t even complain because I can’t reach anyone from Telus, and I now don’t even have the option to bring my old device somewhere else because Telus already has it.

This whole thing feels like a scam and I feel incredibly stupid for even trying this in the first place. What do I do?? How long does this process ACTUALLY take?
1 REPLY 1

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CASad I'm going to try and find out what's going on for you. I've sent a private message your way 🙂