cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validating identity

KDIMOVSKI1
Just Moved In
Telus wants me to go in and validate my identity before they ship my phone but I only have drivers license, health card and credit card as ID. Will this work?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

A driver's license and credit card in your name should be sufficient. Those are two of the accepted forms of ID listed on their website. If your drivers licence doesn't have your current address on it, or it doesn't match the address you gave when ordering, you could run into issues. 

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

polecat
All-Star

@KDIMOVSKI1   The usual is birth record and or  2 photo dl and health whitch i think you have.  A power or cable bill will help.  A bank account book chq and savings. Hope this helps. Polcat

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

A driver's license and credit card in your name should be sufficient. Those are two of the accepted forms of ID listed on their website. If your drivers licence doesn't have your current address on it, or it doesn't match the address you gave when ordering, you could run into issues. 

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂