cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Repair through Telus

sukhsingh
Just Moved In

Team,

I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction with the repair services I recently received for my Samsung Galaxy Fold 3.

In December 2022, I took the refurbished Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 256GB Black from Telus online. Unfortunately, in September 2023, a black spot appeared in the middle of the inner screen. On September 30, 2023, I brought my Samsung Galaxy Fold 3 to the Telus Outlet located in Midtown Mall Saskatoon, hoping to have the issue resolved under the warranty terms with Repair #13714060. However, I was disheartened to learn that my device was considered out of warranty and ineligible for repair. 

My disappointment escalated when the Telus Outlet returned the phone with the entire screen damaged. This was a significant setback and not at all what I had expected when I entrusted my device to Telus for repair.

I was okay if Telus would have returned the phone in as it is condition, now it is more worse. 
Wondering what options I have now? 

1 REPLY 1

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. That's definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. I'll send you a private message to discuss further.