cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PEACE OF MIND - CONNECT - $90 - 25 GB

NEILTON
Just Moved In

Hello, I just came across this Peace of Mind - Connect - $90  25GB on the Telus website.    It states that its " Perfect for a phone and multiple Connectable Tech devices. Get endless data on your smartphone, tablet or smartwatch. Think of it as one plan for all of your Connectable Tech - with no data overages."  I understand that.

My question is , I have my current plan and I added an IPAD to the account, which i pay monthly for on my bill and I also have a $10 per month charge for 1GB of data usage to use on the IPAD.

If I was to go with Peace of Mind $90 25GB plan for both my cell phone and my Ipad, would this be allowed by telus as I believe that part of the deal when purchasing the IPAD was that I Had to sign up for the $10/1 GB monthly.

I would imagine that the $10 would be gone and i would just pay the $90 /month and use the 25 GB for both devices?

Any thoughts would be appreciated, sorry if this may be a simple answer, I just want to be sure.....IM new lol  

Thank You

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

"I have my current plan and I added an IPAD to the account, which i pay monthly for on my bill and I also have a $10 per month charge for 1GB of data usage to use on the IPAD."

I believe the expectation is the $10 per month subsidizes the iPad to some extent, however, if you paid full retail for the iPad at time of purchase, you should be able to switch. Check with Telus directly, to be certain.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

NEILTON
Just Moved In

UPDATE- I just spoke with Telus and was able to switch my plan from the $75/20GB to the Peace of Mind $90 25GB plan for both my cell phone and my Ipad, with no problem.....just thought I would post it, so that if anyone else was wondering at some point....