cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Earbuds With Samsung Phone Purchase

Sawells4
Just Moved In

Hi everyone, 

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra on the 20th of June, and when I did, it said my purchase was eligible for a free set of earbuds. I was assuming there would be some kind of information either sent to my email or in the box with the phone on how to claim this offer, but I got my phone today and there's nothing. Does anyone know how I go about claiming the offer? Nothing in my email says anything about the earbuds at all, but even when I had the phone in my cart and was checking out it said that the offer was included with my purchase.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CJR
Ambassador

It was a Samsung promotion so to claim them visit https://www.samsung.com/ca/offer/fathersday-offer/ and after registering your device and providing proof of purchase you should get a voucher code for the Samsung store to claim them.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

We are all customers here, and have no access to the internal workings of Telus. You are best to contact the web store directly with your inquiry.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

CJR
Ambassador

It was a Samsung promotion so to claim them visit https://www.samsung.com/ca/offer/fathersday-offer/ and after registering your device and providing proof of purchase you should get a voucher code for the Samsung store to claim them.

FR
Just Moved In
What did you provide for proof of purchase? Telus sent me Customer Agreement which doesn’t have date of purchase mentioned on it and my Samsung phone came without and sale receipt or proof of purchase. Please advice

CJR
Ambassador

The customer service agreement should have the contract effective date on it which should hopefully be enough to show bought the device on that date.

FR
Just Moved In
Ya it does have a effective date on it but it is 05 of July and not 21 of June which is when I ordered the phone online. And to qualify for the Buds, purchase date should not be later than 21 of June.

CJR
Ambassador

In that case unfortunately probably going to have to get hold of the TELUS webstore since I’m guessing had purchased it off the website to see if they can provide you with proof of purchase. To contact them can try calling 1-866-488-2709 or by emailing [email protected] or [email protected].

CJR
Ambassador

I was just looking at the promotion as well and had to redeem the offer by July 5th so hate to say it but might be out of luck. I’d try contacting Samsung through the Samsung Members app and explain what’s going on and they may be able to still sneak it through. Can’t guarantee anything but worth a shot.

How to claim the free earbuds live boxing Day sale promotion