cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defective Device

KM18
Friendly Neighbour
I received a defective iPhone 14 Pro November 15 and I have spent hours and hours on chat, phone and in-store since it arrived trying to return my old device which was part of the return it program as well as get my new iPhone 14 Pro to work. I even had to take it to an authorized Apple Store to have diagnostic test to prove it was defective. My local store can’t exchange it and tried to work with customer support with me to find out my options. I have to now return my new DOA device but still waiting for email to return device, then once they receive defective device they will send me a new phone to replace defective one. At this rate it could be weeks since nobody can get the information sent to me to return device. I’ve been waiting since November 15 the information to send back my iPhone 12 - i better not be charged for it as this mess is Telus’ mess and everyone is passing the buck! If it is not resolved by Monday I’m heading to Global Affairs as I’m seeing on the forum that I’m not the only one being screwed over by Telus. I purchased my new iPhone 14 Pro from the My Telus app and everyone should know it’s a complete scam!!!
4 REPLIES 4

KM18
Friendly Neighbour
I was promised it would only take 2-3 days to email me the waybill to return my defective device (which is 2-3 days too long when it comes to emails). However I am on Day 4 and still absolutely nothing. Which means I need to prepare for another week of hours & hours spent on daily calls & chats like last week with no result.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry about that! Have you received the email to return the device yet?

KM18
Friendly Neighbour
No they keep saying the email will arrive in 2-3 days but not emails ever arrive. They say I have Telus blocked but I took my device in and they checked and it’s not on my end even though Telus keeps telling me so. I even set up a brand new email and had them try again but still nothing. They even tried my work email which tells me it’s something on Telus’ end of why the emails from them aren’t coming to me. Just one more added thing to this disaster of ordering a new phone through Telus webstore. Never again!!!

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Alright, I'll send you a PM to discuss your options, thanks!