cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how good is internet 15 ?

Dawn1
Just Moved In

I am arranging to have internet 15 with unlimited internet installed but wondering if this would be sufficient as I do a lot of streaming

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Most regular HD streams are between 3 and 5mbps. You shouldn't have any issues streaming. 4K probably won't be perfect as it uses a lot more bandwidth. Was 15 the highest available speed in your area?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Most regular HD streams are between 3 and 5mbps. You shouldn't have any issues streaming. 4K probably won't be perfect as it uses a lot more bandwidth. Was 15 the highest available speed in your area?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

There was an offer for the hub but the connection time was much further away..I am wondering too if I find the internet 15 is not the best would I be able to upgrade?

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Based on comments from some users of the hub, I’m not sure it is always an upgrade. Speeds can vary immensely with the hub.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"