cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus nightmares again!

JFT
Just Moved In
My telus fiber optic had been working good for many months and then some telus guy phones and says your equipment needs to be upgraded. Which they did a few weeks later and nothing has worked right ever since. I have had three reps work on it and none of them have solved the problem. I made the mistake of adding all sorts of alexa controls and now all those devices are not working, then to make things worse my internet speed is less than half of what I had, then to make things even worse the telus guy basically forced me to get a doir camera, which I can’t use. I got talked into the telus security thing a year ago or so and discovered that it didn’t work for what I wanted and had a nightmare returning it and then getting them to stop billing me for it.
I am so done with telus crap that I will cancel all of it the moment I have another option. Its been like 3 months of problems and try and get someone to fix it is almost impossible. The last telus rep phoned me and told me to how to fix it except it didn’t work and now he doesn’t answer his phone or answer texts.
1 REPLY 1

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. That's definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. I'll send you a private message to discuss further, thanks.