cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Failed to cancel my Shaw account after installation

coverdub
Neighbour

After being contacted by Telus to change from Shaw to Telus, the agent agreed Telus would pay the Shaw cancellation fees and would cancel Shaw on my behalf. After I agreed to change and Telus installation was set up, I still had not received confirmation of the Shaw cancellation and have been charged by Shaw for another month. I was able to talk to someone at Telus who told me the cancellation request would be 5 business days after the installation. It has now been over 1 month with still no Shaw cancellation and another Shaw bill.

When will TELUS send a cancellation of the Shawn account? And will I be reimbursed the fees Ive been charged? Getting a hold of anyone at Telus has been difficult.😥 

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi @coverdub - usually the cancellation of the other provider is usually 5 days after installation as mentioned. If it hasn't happened, there may be an issue with how the form was submitted. We will send you a message so we can help

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.