cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAKEN TO COLLECTIONS/ NO NOTICE

444KALIMA
Just Moved In

I got taken to collections, NO NOTICE AT ALL. I was purchasing a car and also in transition of a new home and thats how I found out TELUS has put me in collections and that my credit has been affected. I've been in this process for the past two months, going into 3!

They removed the charge as it was mistaken, including the Collectors removed the charge but I require now a "Release Letter" for my credit to be reset ASAP. I need this letter for BBB and also for my apllications to my new home and getting my car sorted.

With out this letter it will take another month for credit to reset and I can't apply for my home, otherwise I'll become homeless and I can't get my car. I am running out of time! The Manager "Daniel" stopped responding to my calls and left me hanging with NO answer and everytime I call TELUS, the angents keep me waiting for HOURS on hold (as I write this letter I've been 2 hours on hold). 

This is bulling and also a scam. I had canceled two years ago all my internet services from home and business due to this lack of organization and attention to costumer care, I will be canceling my phone with them too. I will be posting everywhere on socials and I will be looking into any legal advice for ploblem, specially because its having a HUGE impact in my life. 

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi there, To obtain the release letter, you will need to contact the collection agency directly, as TELUS is unable to provide that document. The collection agency will be able to assist with the release and any further details regarding the account status. 

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.