cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor service

Ws1
Neighbour

I live in central Alberta beside gull lake there is a large community here and not just our house hold is having issues with poor service but many neighbours are to . Quite a few have switched to other services and lots more I’ve talked to are unhappy and are seeking other providers also . Honestly two tin cans and a string would be better than Telus service . We stream tv on our hub and missed most of the Stanley cup series . We haven’t been able to watch tv for days lately. It seems on weekends and especially long weekends we have zero to No service . Even trying to log in just now was painful dial up would be welcomed right about now . I’ve called assistant and never get anyone who knows anything ,last time they said they would ping us whatever that’s is .i feel they couldn't ping us at a table tennis tournament. Not happy and am switching service asap.

4 REPLIES 4

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. Feel free to send us a private message if you'd like, and we can discuss further.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

We’ve been telling you guys for a long time on and off about poor service and all we get is told to unplug and reset the smart hub . That’s not a fix . For sure you’re loosing customers out in this area due to poor service . Big money million dollar houses all over and no internet by Telus . Missing link ,Elon star link ,and explore net are taking your business. We will be going to explore net and il probably switch my cell phones to someone else to . You guys bill us high for service we hardly get . I’m not wasting my money on Telus anymore . Look up meridian beach , Raymond shores area and see all the potential customer base you could end up loosing. It’s sad that Telus can’t do a better job . We’ve been long time customers with Telus and we’re always happy in every regard until the last year or so . I like your team and have mostly had good interaction with them except dealing with Philippines is painful and I honestly don’t think it’s a good move . Your Canadian people are hard to contact and it’s frustrating as heck trying to find a number for getting troubles resolved.
Have a great day and take the time to investigate the service available in this area for your own benefit.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Will do. You have a great day as wel!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

viluncle1975
Neighbour

My services were cut off by a mistake made by Telus and I can't get reconnected. Numerous calls, on hold for hours, no help. What a company!! I've been a customer for over 40 yrs. Time to switch.