cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Service, Spoke to Several Agents, My Account is Now a MESS!

NVGuy
Neighbour

I am so frustrated with Telus' customer service that I'm ready to drop all of my Telus services.  I called to make a very simple request, and ended up losing all of my services for five days!  I had to speak to five different people, and a technician had to come to my house to fix the problem. Three of the agents told me that the problem was caused by one of the agents I had spoken with before them And two of them commented that my account was "such a mess". My services are now back, but I have so many questions and concerns about the state of my account (and a new Netflix subscription which I did NOT request, DO NOT want, and WILL NOT activate!).  I'm afraid to call customer service again as I'm sure I'll lose my services again - or something worse will happen!  Is there ANYONE that I can talk to that can sort out the issues I have with my account?  Preferably someone local (I live in the Vancouver area). The people in the two Telus call centres in Guatemala and the Philippines are all very nice, but it doesn't seem like any of them can really help when you have an actual problem. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @NVGuy you can always send us a private message and we will help!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.