Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Customer Service

Michael66
Organizer

Hello everybody,

I need your support and help.

I live in Germany and buy a holiday home in your beautiful country. Since I would like to operate a web cam in the house, I need year-round Internet.

Is there any opportunity to contact you via E-Mail/Chat? Without a canadian contact number, I can`t use your customer service.

First of all, an e-Mail would be nice, because it is easier for me to understand.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm still learning.

Many thanks for the help.

Regards

Michael 

3 REPLIES 3

xray
Hero
Go to telus.com web site and click on the link to log in on the upper right corner of the page. On the log in page there should be a Chat link on the bottom right corner. You don't have to log in to use it.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Also for the chat, just enter any 10 digit number instead of a phone number and it should work.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

BillTelusCust
Rockstar

Michael,

Good luck in buying your holiday home in Canada.  Please be mindful of the fact that there are many holiday home areas where there simply is no land or mobile based internet available and the only option is satellite.  I'm sure you are checking out these options before you buy but don't take the real estate agent's word for the coverage, check yourself.