cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALL port forwarding not working- on Telus Bridged device

sonisame
Neighbour

Is port forwarding blocked on telus bridged devices(Netword access hub)? I cant get to pass any ports using opnsense as my own router behind telus bridged device( I have 3G fiber line).

8 REPLIES 8

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Port Forwarding is not an available feature at this time, unfortunately.

Is it the same for home internet with a T3200M bridged router?

Port forwarding is working on my T3200M to my Asus router. I'm not using bridged mode and I don't have fiber service.

Was it working straight from the telus router before you put yours?

I'm port forwarding from the T3200M to my Asus router and then forwarding from there to my security camera server. The only devices in the T3200M network are the Optik boxes and the Asus router. Everything else is on the Asus network.

Any reason why you do port forwarding from T3200M to your own instead of bridging everything to your own?

I need my LAN to run on a router that I can control 100%. The T3200M has a lot of functions disabled or hidden. I also didn't want Optik traffic on the same network as my local traffic to devices like my NAS. I have 35 or so smart devices on WiFi in addition to 15 computing devices and smart phones and the T3200M can't handle that.

sonisame
Neighbour

what kind of crap is this Telus? I need port forwarded for my wireguard, RDP etc, these fockers are blocking all even in bridged mode...

Time to call shaw again,, I swear to god-- NEVER TELUS AGAIN if they dont addess this crap..