cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No cell service

Dea
Friendly Neighbour
What do you do to report mobility service outages? All Telus contacts seem to be phone numbers or broken links....
8 REPLIES 8

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can also visit our coverage map at https://www.telus.com/en/mobility/network/coverage-map and click on the green 'Report an issue' on the right hand side, which sends a report directly to our network team.

Dea
Friendly Neighbour
The report an outage only wants physical issues.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ahh sorry misunderstood. If you don't want to call our Mobility team, you can also try visiting the nearest TELUS store or reach to our team via private message at our social media channels:

www.twitter.com/telussupport

www.facebook.com/telus

Dea
Friendly Neighbour
So our whole area has no cellular right now, and cause we can't call you, you want me to take time off work to drive 30 minutes into the next town? Why can't you put in a work order from this chain....

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Whereabouts are you located? We have an outage page over at www.telus.com/status that you could check for updates as well.

Dea
Friendly Neighbour
Hi - it appears to be back now but that is the second 2 hour cell outage in about a week (that I noticed), both times your site did not show any outage. It is next to impossible to report when your people keep saying to "call".

Both times it ha been out in Sicamous

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

You're correct in that we don't have any reported issues in that area. If you experience an outage like this, and restarting your phone or resetting your Network Settings doesn't restore your connection, let our team know.

Dea
Friendly Neighbour
It's not just me, you want me to go house to house and restart my neighbours cell phones??
I am not sure how to report an outage 😕