cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone actually had a telus business escalation call back?

trails
Neighbour

I'm curious if anyone has had luck getting through to escalation managers for telus small business. Telus owes me about $700 originating from over a year ago when a small business sales agent set up my account, adding a mysterious third line and said all the credits would come in month 2 or 3. Those credits never came in and I was never refunded from the third line that he added to my account without my consent. 

I have since emailed him and Telus regular customer service probably 12 times (4 phone calls and I've lost track of the emails). I have also filled in the Telus escalation form on their website 3 times. I have not received a call back from telus management despite the form saying I'd receive a call within 1 - 2 business days. 

In the previous phone calls made to Telus, I have been told that the credits are showing as due on my account, but the agent couldn't figure out why it hadn't been paid out. She said she would talk to a supervisor and call me back. She did not call me back. I was also passed around to 5 different people on another call and ultimately they discontinued my service and charged me a reconnection fee. Since this is my business line, I had no choice but to pay them so I could get my phone service back. On a third call, the agent said it was the "end of her shift" so she would talk to management and call me back on Saturday when she was back. She did not call me back.

They no they owe me this money, but they refuse to actually pay me. No one has done anything about the agent who set up my account and added a line, I assume to meet his sales quotas. 

So, I'm curious - does anyone have a way to ACTUALLY get in touch with a manager at Telus who will refund me money on the call, not have to ask someone else and then never call me back? 

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi @trails sorry to hear you've had a hard time reaching a solution to your issue. Please send us a private message and we will take a look at getting you assistance ASAP

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.