cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service hotline.....

bensrokosz
Neighbour

What's up with the customer service phone line? 

Had a recent system upgrade and trying to call to sort some things out. 20 minute wait. Ask a question, reps can never answer a question without transferring to someone else or asking for help. 20 more minute wait. "How can we help you?". 

I just need to add a user for my household to manage my alarm system.

Please hold. (20 more minutes)

Hey Ben....just letting you know I'm still working on it. (15 more minutes)

Chat is just an AI. Hotline I'm sure are lovely people but it's very obvious they don't actually work for Telus and are simply reading from a set of instructions.....so every time you ask a question they have to get help to find an answer.

come on Telus.....you bought ADT, and everything was good. But since you bought it the customer service has evaporated. 

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

We’re working hard to improve our response times and streamline the experience so that you can get the help you need without the hassle. Your feedback is invaluable, and we’ll make sure it’s shared with our team to address these concerns.

If there’s anything specific you still need help with, please feel free to reach out again or send us a private message, and we’ll do our best to help. 

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.