cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not being able to access Crave which i pay for

Tupelo
Just Moved In
I am finding this very frustrating, i want to watch new shows that are on Crave, it's part of my package. I am not able to watch more then the first "free" episode bc i'm not subscribed to Crave. Anyone else have this issue and how to fix it?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Are you accessing this through channel 404, or the App? You may have to sign in with Telus credentials.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Are you accessing this through channel 404, or the App? You may have to sign in with Telus credentials.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

KHR
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

It sounds like there might be an issue with your account...it sounds like Crave isn't attached to your profile correctly. You should be able to watch channels 400, 401 (HBO) and 406-409 (Crave Movies) as well as access the Crave On Demand menu (On Demand --> Channels --> Crave).

You may need an agent to fix this - I'd recommend using the chat feature (looks like a happy face in the bottom right corner of telus.com/tvsupport).

Channel 404 is an Optik-specific channel that accesses Crave On Demand.

LuckyDad101
Just Moved In

I use my X-box as my streaming device, so my answer might be limited to that. But I have found that during times of peak demand (such as when the House of the Dragon premiered), the Crave Account server gets overwhlemed. Sometimes logging in again (which is a bit tedious, but do-able) works, but every rare occasion, I have to wait for the surge to die down. Try logging yourself in during non-peak hours and see if that solves it.