cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple TV Telus TV+

BDBD
Just Moved In
The Telus TV+ app for Apple TV is full of glitches, and I’m not sure why there hasn’t been a fix yet.

1. The time is never current (e.g. I just clicked on the app, and it says 1:36 pm, however, the time is currently 4:36 pm.

2. When scrolling through the guide under “today” it jumps around from “today and tomorrow” which is extremely frustrating.

3. The guide doesn’t even align with the current time (e.g. it is showing programming for 08:00 am, but the time is 4:36 pm).

4. Sometimes the app is completely frozen and non responsive.

What is going on? It’s so frustrating that this app has so many issues. I really hope there can be an update soon, because I’m tempted to find a different provider just based on this experience alone.
4 REPLIES 4

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. That's definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. I'll send you a private message to discuss, thanks.

Tracy29
Just Moved In

Can you please post the solution - I have been having the same issues, and new this week now is that the sound doesn't match the show being watched. Every hour or so I have to shut the Telus app down to reboot. EXTREMELY frustrating.

@Tracy29 I recommend rebooting the actual AppleTV box. If you go into your settings there should be a restart button. Please let me know if that helps

Kraken
Just Moved In
Happens on mine as well. Force closing the app fixes it temporarily but once time elapses (I.e. an hour, the same issue occurs again)