cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new TV+ Optik box

Sherrye
Neighbour

Just got the new TV+ Optik box required since we added Disney+ to our subscription.  I went to add some recordings and the message that "to add this feature to your plan, visit telus.com/recordings to chat with an online agent" First, as this is an upgrade, I can't imagine that the feature is not included in our plan (it was before and there certainly was no mention about needing it when I spoke with the respresentative when I called about adding Disney+,  Second, I went to telus.com/recordings and there is no option to add this feature or talk to an online agent.  How can I resolve this?  

Also, to confirm the storage for recordings has dropped from 90 days to 45 days?  Thanks much.

3 REPLIES 3

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Recordings are stored for 90 days. As for recordings in general, are you on the Core Channels package? That first tier doesn't come with cloud PVR recordings, so that's why you're being asked to reach out to our team to discuss that. You can use the chat, look at other plans via your MyTELUS account, or call our Home Solutions team directly and they'll be able to go over all of your options.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Actually no, we are on the middle tier - All your favourites.

Sent from my iPhone

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

I suspect Cloud PVR might not have been added when the order was done up. I'll send you a private message to see if we can have a look - please keep an eye out for it!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.