cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timeshift channels

Mememememe
Friendly Neighbour

I'm brand new to Telus. Have been a Shaw customer for over 25 years. What I don't understand is the timeshift channels. Why is the tonight show on at 11:30 pm? On Shaw I could watch are 8:30. I know it is a timeshift channel. Do I have to pay extra to have it earlier here? Or is it on a different channel to view earlier? 

What I don't like about Telus is the repetition of channels. The hunting for channels between channels 100 and 900. Shaw was more like channels 200 to 300. All the rest were SD or specialty. 

Thanks for your help. 

9 REPLIES 9

BobArthur
Ambassador

Some of the channels in the Timeshift theme pack are from the East ( Boston, Halifax, Toronto and St. John ) and some are from the West ( Calgary, Edmonton and Winnipeg ).

Sorry but I don't know how that answers my question. They are from. The east and west....? Maybe I can be more specific, how can I watch Jimmy Fallon at 8:30 instead of 11:30?

Thanks again, I am a super novice.

Well if you are on the West Coast then you can watch Jimmy Fallon at 8:30 pm from one of the East Coast feeds.

How? Specifically. Like what channel at 8:30 in Kelowna BC.

You are really making this sound much harder then it really is. First you need to add the Time Shift theme pack to your account and then once you have done that you just have to use the Search function to see exactly which channels air the show at 8:30 pm. 

I have the timeshift package. My other tv has the channels.

buckycat
Leader

Do you subscribe to the time shift package?

Mememememe
Friendly Neighbour
I have to subscribe??? So how do I subscribe to timeshift NBC so I can watch Jimmy Fallon? And what channel would it show up on?

Thanks

newio
Organizer

Channel 260 is NBC east.  In the Timeshift package.

Channels are grouped in categories. See the PDF on page 5

https://static.telus.com/common/cms/files/tv/pdf/Optik_TV_Channel_Guide.pdf

You can go to telustvplus.com , don't login, just go to Guide and scroll down at 8:30 pm.