cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus tv+ Playback Error

tboessenkool21
Just Moved In

Every time I try to watch TV using the TELUS TV+ on my laptop It just displays a black screen saying "Playback Error, please try again later" with no error code or suggestions. Resetting modem, laptop, display and changing the channel all do not fix. Used to use this function all the time to watch TV on the go.... any fixes?

7 REPLIES 7

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

Possibly related to the web browser you are using. Most of the major browsers get frequent updates which can at times cause issues. Possibly try a different browser?

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

xray
Hero

TELUS TV+  works for me on Window 10 and 11 using Chrome and Edge on several different PCs.

What are you using?

papayankee
Neighbour

Having same issue, except it's the app on my Samsung S22 Ultra. Odd thing is the app works on my old phone, Samsung Note 9. I've done the whole uninstall, restart phone, re-install, but nothing works. Hoping to get a solution on how to fix this issue.

papayankee
Neighbour

I'm having same issue as well, except it's with the app on my Samsun S22 Ultra. Weird thing is, the app works on my old phone, Samsung Note 9. I've done everything from uninstalling and reinstalling to uninstall, restart phone, reinstall, but still having the same issue. Hoping to get some help on a solution for the issue.

cstrass
Just Moved In

Same issue here on Windows11 laptop.  Except it may work for a few minutes than give the Playback Error.  What a piece of junk!

beadcomber
Just Moved In

same error...works on one laptop, but not on my daughters

beadcomber
Just Moved In

Having the same issue today on windows 10. My laptop it works, but not on my daughters. Tried both Edge and Chrome, tried clearing cache, nothing works. On Edge it says "playback error" and on Chrome it says "Too many playback devices". I'm only logged into 2. Just started today. What gives!?